Nate & Heidi Lee

A glimpse into the Nate & Heidi Lee Family

My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Tumble Tots





Ben doing the Opossum.

Learning how to hang like an Opossum.

Cheese!

How do I look?

Silly Katelyn.
Katelyn and Ben have been taking a tumbling class for a month now and do I even have to say that they LOVE it! We go every Tuesday after dropping Becca at school. Their favorites are the rings, trampoline, balance beam and Katelyn really enjoys doing summersaults over and over. Mom has fun running around trying to give equal attention to both of them :-)




1 Comments:

Blogger Brandon and Kim said...

Fun Cici loves her gym class, although she does not always do what she is asked to and strays from the group a lot, but she has tons of fun. Our blog is kimnbrandon.blogspot.com I am not sure if I have invited you or not now that it is private, let me know.

2/22/2010 12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home