Nate & Heidi Lee

A glimpse into the Nate & Heidi Lee Family

My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Katelyn and Ben

Tonight Nate took Rebecca to her tumbling class. While I got dinner cleaned up Ben and Katelyn had dessert in the backyard. They were talking and laughing so hard that I had to get my camera to capture the moment. It so fun to watch these two play and grow together. I can't believe that they are now 3 1/2 years old. Like any kids, Katelyn and Ben always want to go to the park and it's fun to watch them help each other out. Ben has been extra protective lately of his sister. If she is crying or needs help he is always there to find out what is wrong and says, "That's my sister"! In other words leave her alone!
Katelyn is very good at pushing Benjamin on the swing. What a good sister!
Having a laugh while eating ice cream on the back porch...life doesn't get much better than this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home