Nate & Heidi Lee

A glimpse into the Nate & Heidi Lee Family

My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patty's Day




Here's some pictures of our St, Patty's Day breakfast. Nate made the green eggs and I made the pancakes. The kids thought it was great. The color of the day is "green" and I'm pointing out everything to Katelyn and Ben that's green and they still can't tell me what the color is when I ask. They each know one color right now, Kateyln loves pink and can pick it out all the time and Ben knows red. I guess I need to make it the color of the week and then they'll get it!
Anyway, back to the day, I made the kids Shamrock sandwhichs for lunch. We also had a suprise mess from a leprachaun while we were at the park this morning and Becca thought that was great. It's so fun to make the holidays exciting for the kids, they love it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home