Nate & Heidi Lee

A glimpse into the Nate & Heidi Lee Family

My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado

Sunday, May 08, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

I love Mother's Day! I'm always reminded what a wonderful Mother I have. She has always supported me and loved me no matter what. I feel so blessed to have such a loving Mother and Grandmothers. I have been thinking a lot lately about my Grandmothers who have passed away. They were such great examples to me of love and service. I miss them dearly and wish they were here to meet and spend time with my children. My Grandmother Hilda Kendrick died 7 years ago and my Grandma Ruby Waldron almost 6 years ago. I was there when my Grandma Hilda passed and I will never forget the sweet spirit that we all felt there. Grandma Ruby passed just a few weeks after my oldest Rebecca was born so I wasn't able to make the trip to the funeral. They were both amazing women. I'm grateful that they had long happy lives and are now reunited with their spouses.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home