Nate & Heidi Lee

A glimpse into the Nate & Heidi Lee Family

My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado

Monday, May 16, 2011

Benjamin J

I had to take these pictures of Ben because he never dresses up. Rebecca likes to dress up still but it is rare if a day goes by and Katelyn doesn't. Our kids play very well together and sometimes if the girls are dressing up and role playing Ben likes to get in on it too! This first picture is funny because he is wearing some sleeves that are supposed to go on his arms and he has them on his legs but I think the best part is the ballet slippers :-)

These two pictures Becca and Ben were playing wedding and getting married. I thought the leotard was hilarious (one day Ben is going to kill me for posting these)!
And here is my boy climbing to the top of this play structure (you can see Katelyn at the bottom wearing a green shirt). The sticker on the equipment says for 5 to 12 year olds but there is my 3 1/2 year old Ben who just loves to climb! As we were leaving the park he said, "Mom I was crazy at the park today"!
When he saw the tall cart return bars in the Target parking lot the other day he told me , "Mom I could climb that...watch me". Of course I stopped him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home